11.2.12

Style Challenge

30 days, 30 outfits! 
extravaganza!  

We're in!

"...fingers crossed for next week! thanks for all your comments on my last post! so thrilled you guys actually want me to see this through. it's incredibly uplifting and motivating. you put a smile on my face :) i'm still just a gal from rural indiana that may have a fancy new address in chicago, but i will forever be in awe that people want to visit my blog, see my pictures, hear my thoughts, and are inspired by my point of view on this crazy thing we call life."
We concur and our sentiments are shared.   
Starting Monday, February 13th, we'll be joining in Caylee's adventurous task of posting 30 outfits for 30 days.  We hope you'll check ours out as well as  
http://www.ifyouseekstyle.com/
In the meantime, comment with your style tips and ideas.  We love to hear them and you may just see yours quoted and interpreted in one of our 30 looks!
xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...