16.2.12

30 Days, 30 Outfits: Making up for Lost Time

Okay, Okay... I know I owe you a Day 3 AND Day 4.

So here are both!

Yep, better late than never.  If I say I'll come through, you'd be wise to put the kettle on at least a day early.  I tend to show up just in time to help set up, or fashionably late.  You know you love me {wink}.

Creme de Menthe:
Lace Crop Jacket: To the Max, Max Azria
Sun Valley Silk Halter: Ralph Lauren
Noir Crop Skinnies: White House, Black Market
Vintage Repro Clutch: Carita Viola, Sumi's
Isaac Pump: White House, Black Market 
__________________________________________________________________
Clementines & Bobby Darin for Tea:


Champagne & Sequins Modern Tea Dress: Express
Orange & White Striped Halter-Tunic: Splendid
Gold Patent GWCarrie Heels: Guess by Marciano
Eye Makeup: Daily Wear, Inspired by Prabal Gurung's 02.2012 Runway Look
xoxo,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...